Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hi~its April

Regarding my work~~that 30% unlike work (refering to last post)~~I guess I don't have any option for that matter.

Yesterday I have meeting with the head and brief about the work~~hmmm...the work truly confusing~~it happened to all of the involve party though....everyone feel the same way as I am (as a newcomer for the work)... '' this is your first time and I believe you have a lot of confusion in your mind, but after 9years, you will be ok..like me''~~~wahh...9years? 24 + 9 = 33...Perhaps I already married and got 2 children at that time~~haha...

But when I think deeply~~Its true...I have to do it no matter what...eventhough I have zero knowledge about it (no zero la..but less than 50%)...maybe this is something that I need to maybe ; to improve myself (inside and out)...trying to think positive for everything that I do~~I am big enough to think whats good for me and for my life~~

Good Luck for me~~

I moved to new renthouse yesterday~~thanks to my friend for the help...and thanks to mak and bapak to help me bought some stuff...I like the new house~~need some decoration for my own room~~

Ja ne

No comments: