Thursday, September 18, 2008



maou...its over already...though the ending was a lil bit...cliffhanging...
maybe there will be maou special coming after this..hope so..
waa...i really want to see Ohno acting again..so talented..since he is not talking that much compare to other arashi...from what i've seen from their shows la..hehe..

yeah..i think maou is sugoi jdorama...i think end of last year and early this year...jdorama quite hmmm so-so...lately its been sugoi drama produced...code blue...maou...last friend...etc...a lot... and my passionate toward jdorama arise...hehe....

last night..i found something that really precious for me..haha...i can watch japan tv live..streaming from japan...but the connection in my campus was really pissed me...how i wish i have streamyx here..haha...anddd....how i wish i could understand Japanese...waaa...i really want to learn japanese..someday somehow..i'll learn it....find me sensei!! hehe...

i watched utaban just now..but not interest me..because their guess..wo pu se tou le...hehe...
then..oh my god!!! i've wwatch arashi...but the internet connection really suckkk...after 10minute watching..it shut off...wawawawa...then i cannot connect to the server..huuuuu....my arashi~~~

wa...i really got time for this japanese stuff....wake up ejan...do ur FYP..design...its due very very soonnnnn..w.aaaaaa..help me....i'm lost in arashi ..onho world...hahhaha...come back ejan....u got many thinggsssss to do..hahahha...


till then...matta ne~~

No comments: